Sunday, June 8, 2014

Let's go to the mall!

Today was our first day off! I have been go-go-going since Monday and I am exhausted. We spent the morning doing laundry, and by we I mean half the house was trying to do laundry. Some of us literally had nothing clean/dry to wear besides the clothes on our backs. Good thing I brought lots of underwear.

We walked down to Omiya station to do some much needed shopping. I had a list of several things I needed...of which I managed to get 2. The station was so overwhelming. There was a 7 story department store! It was so crazy. It was more like a 7 story mall though because each floor had loads of shops. We were all making fun of the English on the shirts, but this shirt takes the cake!
This is Emy holding up a very opinionated shirt... Some designer out there is very passionate about scooters lol. 

You know how sometimes stores just make clothes with random cities on them? St. George is a small town near where my family in Utah lives who's claim to fame is a shopping mall and a Costco. This bag was just SO random.



The third best thing about shopping was this little mochi/dessert stand with a friendly clerk who sold homemade mochi! It was absolutely delicious :) YUM YUM MOCHI. 

After we got back we stopped off at the friendly neighborhood Tobu and got some groceries. Then Brent, Pris/Pho/Phuh/Priscilla and I made some Japanese curry! Oishi desu! 

1 comment:

  1. anonymous enjoys scooters
    especially ones that light up
    and have sparks
    anonymous out
    -anonymous

    ReplyDelete