Sunday, June 8, 2014


First week of training complete!! I don't really know what to say yet...so here's a picture of my breakfast!
I was so proud of this meal haha. Rice, ochyazuke, tofu, and a soft boiled egg in the center! I wish I had a close up of this because it was beautiful. 
This is a novelty SPAGHETTI flavored popsicle... it had real meat products and tomatoes in it. Brent had to eat it because he lost the card game. It was hilarious because I asked if he was going to barf because he hates tomato products and he said something like "I'm not going to barf. I'm a real man" and after the first bite he was gagging and almost ralphed. It tasted like sweet cold tomato soup with a terrible after taste. I don't recommend it...

 Pictures from our night on the town! We walked to downtown Omiya and ate at this strange British pub-type place.

Me and my BFF Tobu. I just love Tobu so much.. 
My Neighbor Totoro! (Brent)

Chopstick level: Expert
It was a great night.. until we got lost in Japan in the pouring rain and our map got wet and disintegrated. BUT we made it home safe so it's all good. The power of the buddy system!! 

Finals notes: If you're using a Japanese toilet, DO NOT press the button of the woman's face. AND something about a blue hippo that isn't hungry.

1 comment:

  1. That popsicle sounds like the worst!! A match even for real men haha. I'm so glad you drunkies got home safe in the torrential downpour :)

    ReplyDelete